Friday, June 15, 2007

loneliness..when does it end?


just a few lines to tell you how i feel
a few lines to show you i care
but what good will these few lines do...
if you were never there?
those words will just be written...
never noticed or read
all my feelings down on a paper
all thoughts that will fill my head whispered softly to myself
so no one else can hear
only i can see whats written
only i can feel my tears
shutting out the world around me
only i can hear my cries
writing my feelings down on a paper
my heart starts to die
but no one seems to know
i am trying to hold on
but i am slowly letting go

7 comments:

schmartypants said...

it never ends..

Aisha said...

Ya it sumtimes never ends.Cause life's full of challenges, but be smart to face it.Okay, :) but try be happy oikay.

The Girl through the Tinted-Rose-Colored Window said...

beautiful... :)...
can anyone be lonely when u have ur ownself with u!?>.. hmm... i always wonder...

paradoX said...

Nice laaaa!!!! salhi salhi salhi

ViRuXeD said...

ey shappot @ blogspot dot com pot dot pot...welcome to the bloggers crowd...Great art work and yeah..yeah..yeah..yeah..yeha..yeahhhhhh...keep that creative mind busy...totally rox :)

white-silence said...

whoa shaffuuuuuuuuuuu u here.. nice nice.. :) any ways.. fr ya blog.. its jst awomse as u r.. yea ur post.. it rocks... touched my heart..
Cheeers Take care of u schaffu.. :)


PS by the by.. is this post for me.. heehee lolz :P~

liiza said...

nice poem. i could relate to the whole thing :)